Fake

Ice Age: Continental Drift OS Thread ($624M)

587m total says HR.

Also, "China contributed $11.1 million in the second round at 3,500 spots, elevating the market cume to $41.7 million."

So I think they corrected last weekends number. This weekend's number should be corrected by next.

So what is looking at? 65m finish?

So they report about 11M 2nd weekend, 47% drop.

Means last 7 days whole week (132M yuan, $21M) just as the same as first 3 days (130M yuan, $20.6M) days weekend.

BULLSHIT !!

So they report about 11M 2nd weekend, 47% drop.

Means last 7 days whole week (132M yuan, $21M) just as the same as first 3 days (130M yuan, $20.6M) days weekend.

BULLSHIT !!

The gross upto Thursday is pretty much correct. They are saying 30.6M till Thursday, isn't that quite close to the unofficial sources?

The 11.1M weekend number will be bumped to ~13M later, as usual.

The gross upto Thursday is pretty much correct. They are saying 30.6M till Thursday, isn't that quite close to the unofficial sources?The 11.1M weekend number will be bumped to ~13M later, as usual.

Yeah, 31M by Thursday is my source ... but believe me, Fri-Sunday was always much bigger than Mon-Thursday. At most 40% 2nd weekend drop I would say. Lets wait for tomorrow.

BOM says IA4 dropped just 11% in China this weekend?

That doesnt make any sense. The latest update for IA4 in China is $44.44M. Last week (7 days) is about 24M, up 16% compared with first 3 days week ($20.6). For weekend-to-weekend drop, it is 13M/20.6M, about 37%.http://forums.boxoff.../page__st__2480 Edited by firedeep

That doesnt make any sense. The latest update for IA4 in China is $44.44M. Last week (7 days) is about 24M, up 16% compared with first 3 days week ($20.6). For weekend-to-weekend drop, it is 13M/20.6M, about 37%.http://forums.boxoff.../page__st__2480

BOM is probably wrong then, still China loves IA4 and it is doing great! Hope it gets $70M+ there.