Fake

MIB 3 OS Thread (close to $400M!)

Tron Legacy IMAX 3D with Jeff Bridges(AA) had 228 OS

don't see the comparison. The original Tron was probably completely unknown overseas so Tron Legacy was like the first film in a franchise also Jeff Bridges is no where near as well known as Will Smith, especially overseas

don't see the comparison. The original Tron was probably completely unknown overseas so Tron Legacy was like the first film in a franchise also Jeff Bridges is no where near as well known as Will Smith, especially overseas

people remember 10 years but not 30 - I think the position for both was about the same,you have to remind them

people remember 10 years but not 30 - I think the position for both was about the same,you have to remind them

no really the original Tron was totally unknown overseas while Men in Black is a recognizable franchise and you have much bigger star power for MIB3. It is not really the same at all

I don't even know where to go with this.As almost everything major these days does big business overseas, it's simply silly to assume otherwise for this. Will Smith is still a major draw overseas whether we like it or not.If Battleshit can make $250m, this will destroy $400m.$510m OS.

Comparing Men in Black and Tron, you can't be serious :huh:

BOM lists as similar movies (I added OS)Battleship 215Cowboys and Aliens 75Sourcecode 93The Green Hornet 129Tron Legacy 228Night at the Museum 2 236Star Trek(2009) 128Hellboy 2 84Hancock 396I am Legend 329Fantastic Four 127(I stop not going back further than 5 years)What do you pick as most similar?The 2 Will Smith movies are the highest:329,396besides that Museum2 236rethinking my estimate for MIB3, I would say 300-400 (my 300 were influenced by MIB2 :wacko: fresh in my memory) Edited by Rudolf