Fake

MIB 3 OS Thread (close to $400M!)

BOM lists as similar movies (I added OS)Battleship 215Cowboys and Aliens 75Sourcecode 93The Green Hornet 129Tron Legacy 228Night at the Museum 2 236Star Trek(2009) 128Hellboy 2 84Hancock 396I am Legend 329Fantastic Four 127(I stop not going back further than 5 years)What do you pick as most similar?The 2 Will Smith movies are the highest:329,396besides that Museum2 236rethinking my estimate for MIB3, I would say 300-400 (my 300 were influenced by MIB2 :wacko: fresh in my memory)

C&A only made $75m OS?Wow, another one of those movies from a mega-crowded 2011 that went by unnoticed - and thats hard to do on the foreign front nowadays.

That won't happen. How come you think this will do such low numbers?

It is a possibility. Never said it will actually happen. Edited by CJohn

How is that a bad start in the middle of a work day until only 2 PM?

All movies in France release on wednesdays, so you can compare with many movies, and to MIB1&2.It's bad, sadly.But let's wait monday,we'll have numbers for wednesday-sunday in the entire France.