This is probably the most cynical show on TV. Every episode just HAS to end with Selina feeling like shit. I hope she gets a win one of these days. :DThis was certainly the best new comedy of the last year. Can't wait for season 2.

Just watched the first two episodes. I wouldn't say it's as insanely sharp and hilarious as The Thick of It, but what show could be? I'm happy that so far it's very consistently funny (many lines are absolutely golden) and especially that the characters aren't simply the American versions of Malcolm, Ollie, Glen and others, but their own entities. Louis-Dreyfus nails it and everyone else is excellent.

I watched all episodes last week and I loved it. I just decided to see this because of Old Christine and the Emmy nomination, but the entire cast is great, I can't even choose a favorite character.

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1