CJohn

Early Friday Numbers (The Lorax - 17.5M; Project X - 8.2M)

The fact that they gave the VFX award to Hugo show how bad their taste and bias against big dumb fun movies is. They take that movie as an artform shit way too seriously, and it show's that they're a bunch of egotistical *****. I can't wait for the first REAL award show, that rewards ACTUAL achievement. Until the day.....

She said until further notice. She's traveling for the next few weeks so probably no box office updates until she's back.

I wanted to see her comments about the March blockbusters. What a shame.

It does, but so did the 6m early estimate. Which means great jump for PX and it's gonna fall from here on I think.

Do you think it will drop on saturday?

She said until further notice. She's traveling for the next few weeks so probably no box office updates until she's back.

She has people working for her.. Whats the problem?Mails can forwarded you know!!

The fact that they gave the VFX award to Hugo show how bad their taste and bias against big dumb fun movies is. They take that movie as an artform shit way too seriously, and it show's that they're a bunch of egotistical *****. I can't wait for the first REAL award show, that rewards ACTUAL achievement. Until the day.....

If certain filmmakers are in it only for the box office why would they care about awards?

If certain filmmakers are in it only for the box office why would they care about awards?

Because an Oscar looks good next projects an and paychecks are handed out

The 2012 Box Office Train just keeps on Rollin I actually hope JC surprises us to I really want that to do well.

Yeah. JC is at 77% in RT. Andrew Stanton is a very good director of animated films. So this might have a break out as well if WOM is good.