That One Girl

CinemaCon 2018 | Disney presentation (lot of live action remakes and whatnot) | Bonus feature (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT): probably a 20 page long argument begins on page 12

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, EC had data that suggested Justice League was going to open low. 

Yeah, not sure how saying I went "HAM" against a shitty movie and warned everyone about the financials on that one as well is supposed to be some negative against me.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if WB will keep A Star is Born in October or perhaps do a Oscar run in December with a wide release in January. 

Probably not. The movie's been all over the release map (from September to up to May to back to October) at this point that they would only do it if they had the real deal on their hands.

Golden Globe nominations are very likely though. If they gave Lady Gaga the actual award when she was up for that season of American Horror Story....

Edited by filmlover

27 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Apparently this is a thing?

Oh, that's an adaption of a theatrical musical that was written by the same guy who wrote Jesus Christ Superstar. We'll see how that fares, I suppose.

Edited by slambros