AndyLL

Derby League 3

14 minutes ago, Keanu said:

:rock: I'm a cute kitty cat. Demons are mean. In the end it's gonna end up whatever is the majority vote and my 1 ain't gonna matter, but if you want, I can still think of some? Your call. I'll be back n about an hour and a half. 

Absolutely, let's keep the ideas going. It really doesn't matter to me, just trying to be helpful. 

How about Lady and the Trampers? 

• Like 1

I still like The Predickey  Derbot's, Two Cat's in a Dog Pound, The Prediction Purrfectionists, The B.O.T. Panthers or The Smack Panthers, or your last suggestion adjusted, The Ladies and The Trampers, Hammers & Nails, The Pouncing Punishers. That's what I came up with in the last hour :bash:. I can do more later if ya want. Anyone else wanna chime in?  :poke:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rolling Thunder said:

I was dealt an unexpected setback this weekend, dropping me two games out of first. Thankfully, Disney Tentpole openings are a rare weak spot for Sheikh. It's a must win for RT against him. 

Really?  :thinking:  He has a weak spot. I don't believe it. :sadno: I knew I was gonna be  :sweat: it out this weekend, and once I saw HA estimates, I figured my chances were slim to none. I was shocked I was even in the top 10.  :what: This is a tough group overall.  Good luck my friend. :therethere:

• Thanks 1

Thanks in part to Superfly overperforming, I was dealt an unexpected defeat against @Sheikh.  Another strong performance from, Keanu  which is great to see.  There are some very tough players across all leagues, but as the Washington Nationals of MLB remind us, one can dominate a division but still miss the ultimate trophy.  Time to dust myself off and get back to the way I'm capable of playing.

Edited by Rolling Thunder
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Keanu said:

I'm sorry @Rolling Thunder:therethere:  I think it was one of the movies that helped me. :thinking:  That, I2 and Tag. :popcorn:  It's just a game. :bouncy:

I'm historically poor with urban-oriented films unless they are Madea, lol.  And yes, just a game, but been playing it so long (well before BOT) that I don't take slumps very well.  I can learn a thing or two from you!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Rolling Thunder said:

I'm historically poor with urban-oriented films unless they are Madea, lol.  And yes, just a game, but been playing it so long (well before BOT) that I don't take slumps very well.  I can learn a thing or two from you!

@Rolling Thunder Thanx, that's very  sweet.  :hug: