Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I think in 2 episodes will see Daryl's and Carol's race to save Beth. In their chase Carol gets injured and taken and Daryl somehow stumbles upon Noah, thats who I think showed up with Daryl at the end of 5.3. So then Slabtown and 5.6 will be prequels to the end of 5.3?

I'm just catching up on last weeks episode.  A nice small touch is that the asshole male cop who takes the lollipop from Beth, his name is Gorman.  Odd name for sure.  Gale Anne Hurd is the EP on this show, she also worked on Aliens.  Gorman was the guy in charge, the one that Vasquez died with.

• Like 1

I called Eugene not being who he says he was.  Another great episode.

Yeah, it was a really good episode.  I really enjoyed all of it.

The Eugene thing went like I thought too and apparently he is lying about himself in the comics too.

The beating him to almost death and the faceplant  was pretty awesome too.  Although, we still don't know if he is actually alive still :P

I like how they did Abraham's backstory, as well.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1