Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

This Sunday is going to suck a bit. Walking Dead and SNL 40th anniversary is are on at the same time.

Agreed but if SNL goes chronologically, all the funny stuff will be done within the first hour so it will be safe to change to the Walking Dead :P

Who left the water? Was it Aaron?

Wonder how long Aaron has been following them?

Creepy how the music box started playing.

Not a fan of walking/talking seems to be happening a lot. Want more clue scenes like the water and more scenes with surprises (Aaron) and tension between the group. I guess the latter will be coming soon.

Edited by Neo

Does anyone read the comics? They remixed one of the most famous lines into this episode. I was pretty excited to hear it, and I thought it worked in its context.( the line in the comic is in a different place and set of circumstances)

Anyway speaking of SNL 40 is there a discussion thread for it?

• Like 1

Another good episode.  It was dealing with the circumstances and the grieving of what just happened.

I also really liked the Walking Dead speech by RIck considering, while they are just a few, some people don't get that is what the title of the show really refers to and not the zombies :)

• Like 1

Tonights episode should be the best since 5.3. So many questions about Aaron. Hoping to see the walls of

Alexandria

by the end of the episode. Thinking it will play like this: The group is a few hundred feet from the walls in this big open field with woods on both ends and the walkers start coming and attack the group. While they are being attacked the

Alexandrians

see them and don't help and then a spotter sees that Aaron is with them maybe have him tied up and then the

Alexandrians

come in and save the save the day for Rick & co.

Yeah I caught up with this episode on the first replay and it was very good.

I like how they can just make a sense of dread but just looking at a gate with a couple ominous notes of music :)

The driving through the zombies with the car was pretty cool.

Overall, it stills shows how badass Rick still is and I can definitely understand his apprehension, but I also get everyone else's hope that there is something better.  It made for good interactions in this show

Carol had the best line of the night and maybe the season so far....to Rick when they finally realized Aaron was a good guy.

"You were wrong.  But even when you're wrong you are right."

Sums up the episode beautifully.

• Like 2