Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Just think: If any of them had the idea to double-cross the Governor at the "exchange" and they planned it out rather than Merle deciding to do it solo as a last-minute suicidal gesture, they could have cut the head off the beast with zero casualties.

• Like 1

I now, right? This was so fuckin sad. My ship had great moments in the car especially and than just OMG! I`m so sad for Daryl. I was crying with him! Merle was the best character lately so it`s really a big bummer that he`s got killed off while usless shit like Carol, Little Ass Kicker and Hershel`s other daughter are alive and kicking. Maybe Daryl and Michonne hook up.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

Clay Davis agrees with you.

Damn that was an incredible episode.  I went from complete loathing of Merle's character to mourning his loss in 20 minutes.  What a tragic character, he follows the "character growth -> death" trend that many The Walking Dead characters faced.

I know The Governor is good for business (as a character) but he has to go. I hate him. Soemone needs to kill that fucker. And Merle should have done it. I just hope that with next week being the last episode, Rick puts a knife in his skull.

• Like 1

I know The Governor is good for business (as a character) but he has to go. I hate him. Soemone needs to kill that fucker. And Merle should have done it. I just hope that with next week being the last episode, Rick puts a knife in his skull.

I would love for Beth or Carl to kill the governor or something, but I doubt that is going to happen.

• Like 1

I`m affraid that they`ll set up Andrea who is a terrible character. She should die, IMO, because she`s an idiot and cannot be trusted. How long before another autority macho figure appears and she falls head over heels for him? First Shane, now Phil. Enough. There`s no need for her anymore because Carol is now the main sniper.

Oh and I`m trumping a race card here - they are robbing Michonne off her awesome revenge plot in favor of Andrea because this show has been sidelining blakc characters ever since. In the novel, Tyrese has been a HUGE player by now and he` s barely viisble in this season. Plus, Michonne and Governor deal was way bigger but they gave sanitized verison to Maggie, little bit to Michonne and now Andrea is getting the rest. obvious bias.

Edited by fishnets

Michonne or Maggie would be great. I would love to see Michonne and the Governor go at it. I would die if she does some epic move where she beheads him. I think this needs to be a 2 hour finale and he should get beheaded and then fed to the walkers.

For the record, there apparently were reshoots for the finale involving only a few characters. Combined with showrunner Glen Mazzara exiting the show, this has led to speculation that the producers weren't happy with the finale he turned in and have re-shot some aspects of it, such as the actual ending.

So who`s dying? Holden says that some originals will die in the finale. If by originals she means from first season than we have Rick (nay), Karl (nay), Andrea (maybe), Glen (nay), Carol (maybe), Daryl (maybe). So it`s between 3 characters unless a gruesome death from later WD editions happens here.

Edited by fishnets