Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Holy crap, the episode just ended here. It was almost unwatchable. What was the point? I almost fell asleep!

The point was to give more backstory on Daryl and Beth and to further develop their characters.

Not every episode has to have something big happen to be good. 

I really enjoyed this episode a lot. I didn't really care much for Bob before this episode, but after it I became a big fan of his character. 

I didn't if he died before this episode, but now I really want him to last a good while longer. 

^_^

That, without a doubt, is the most disturbing scene in all of TWD so far.  They're sisters, aren't they?  Did she just kill her sister?  What and the holy fuck is going on?

It's an event that is based on a similar thing in the comics (it was two brothers there). Some fans did guess they might go there with the sisters, but I hadn't thought they would. I was wrong.

Edited by 4815162342