Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The final episode should be when the "lurkers", as in the description (in fact walkers) break into Alexandria.

Can be found here:

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Volume_13:_Too_Far_Gone

Unless a big change from the comic

Morgan should come in by 5.13/5.14

Looks like Gabriel

will turn on Rick.

Edited by Neo

When Carol said she was good with kids and a people person lol

That Enid chick is weird. After re-watching the episode she was actually at the beginning of the episode observing Carl from the outside. Also the fact that Carl gave her a comic that the title has "Wolves" in it seems like a hint of the future. The saw a writing in Noah's community about the Wolves in Episode 9 and now this. She definitely has Rick's gun and is a spy. My guess is those 3 men that Deanne kicked out are the ones who formed the group and they send the girl inside to keep tabs on Alexandria so once is at its weakest they can attack. That kid said they just found her outside 8 months ago. Why the Wolves would take so long to attack is beyond me but they probably have enough supplies that they stole from Noah's community to stay alive and take their time.

Edited by Heat Vision

Yeah I like how Carol is basically playing possum with the new group.

I was so glad that Glenn punched that guy.  

and yeah it could lead to something bad, but I loved Rick's last line.  Still shows his mentality :)

• Like 2

The girl Carl likes is a spy.

We don't know that. I think she just is just tired of being stuck being behind the walls and wants to explore. You know she was in the abandoned houses out out front?

Yeah I like how Carol is basically playing possum with the new group.

I was so glad that Glenn punched that guy.  

and yeah it could lead to something bad, but I loved Rick's last line.  Still shows his mentality :)

Possum get it as in the posssum Daryl bagged in the beginning of the episode.

When Carol said she was good with kids and a people person lol

That Enid chick is weird. After re-watching the episode she was actually at the beginning of the episode observing Carl from the outside. Also the fact that Carl gave her a comic that the title has "Wolves" in it seems like a hint of the future. The saw a writing in Noah's community about the Wolves in Episode 9 and now this. She definitely has Rick's gun and is maybe a spy a guess at the moment. My guess is those 3 men that Deanne kicked out are the ones who formed the group and they send the girl inside to keep tabs on Alexandria so once is at its weakest they can attack. That kid said they just found her outside 8 months ago. Why the Wolves would take so long to attack is beyond me but they probably have enough supplies that they stole from Noah's community to stay alive and take their time.

Really like the end of the episode with Rick, Daryl and Carol were Rick said we'll take this place if they can't make it.

Also Rick was giving Deanna hints as to don't trust anyone (including us). Loved that part.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 2

I just loved how calm Glen was when that guy was pushing him.  He just knew the guy was a joke.  He didn't even want to hit him.  But finally, he had to and then wham...down goes buddy lol.

• Like 3