baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

• Founder / Operator

Bonus Question of all Bonus Questions:

This is a four parter:

1) Will TDKR make at least 500 million domestically?

2) Will TDKR make more than 580 million internationally?

3) Will TDKR do at least 40 million for midnights?

4)) Will TDKR make at least 1.1 billion WW?

Scoring: All questions you answer correctly are worth 7000 points. You can go for as many as you like.

Here is the catch: Every answer you call incorrectly you lose 10,000 points.

There are no points for abstaining, with one caveat down below. ***

Even more bonus and more treachery:

If you go 4/4 you get a 28,000 point bonus. So this means you will get a total of 56,000 points for this question

(7000X4 plus 28,000 point bonus)

However, if you go for all 4 you must get all four correct. If you get even one incorrect, you will lose 15,000 points.

So what this means is, if you go for all four and even if you get 3/4 correct, not only will you NOT get the 11,000 but

you will lose a full 15,000 points.

This question is worth a lot of points for those ballsy enough to go for all 4, but it will kick your ass if you get

too cocky.

Remember, you don't have to answer any of them. Or you can answer as little as you want. It's totally up to you.

You can choose to go for as many or as little as you want.

***CAVEAT***

If you choose to abstain from all 4, you will get 5000 for doing so.

You must tell me if you are abstaining.

I'm a little confused...where is the 11,000 you refer to here coming from?

If you were to get 3/4 correct, you get 21,000 points, but technically if you get one wrong, you take 10,000 away from that....11,000. :PAnd yes, I tried to find Indy on youtube in that part with Sallah, but it's not there.

• Founder / Operator

If you were to get 3/4 correct, you get 21,000 points, but technically if you get one wrong, you take 10,000 away from that....11,000. :PAnd yes, I tried to find Indy on youtube in that part with Sallah, but it's not there.

Gotcha. That question is a bitch. :lol:

Oh snapThis is due tomorrow at midnight I supposeI'll just have to wing every single pre season pick when I get up tomorrow ... this is gonna be fun :lol:

yes, it's only been out for 6 weeks!!!! :lol:

I'm an idiot I know I've just been busy with stuff ... then I was busy with being free for a while ... then I was busy with the idea that BO ain't so hot nowadays and that I'm not interested in most movies BO prospects this summer ... then I was busy thinking that I oughta play it at least for the tradition Then I posted here !

I think out of all my predictions I'm most iffy about Prometheus... Have it at 180m, and that seems to be right in the range most people have it, but I feel like it could be a wildcard- with the potential to bomb (>100m). It's just so dark looking, and I'm not sure the Alien connection will be all that important to people.... plus if it gets rated R...

It is with much regret that I must bow out of the game this year :(As I mentioned prior, I recently started a new job, will be moving soon, my computer crapped out and I don't have a new one yet (I've been posting the last week or so from my iPhone lol) and I just can't put the time into the game atm that I'd want to to be able to do well.I may do the weekly questions from time to time for fun and for the big releases (ala TDKR), but not the whole summer unfortunately. Good luck to everyone this year and as usual great job Baumer.

Edited by FTF

It is with much regret that I must bow out of the game this year :(As I mentioned prior, I recently started a new job, will be moving soon, my computer crapped out and I don't have a new one yet (I've been posting the last week or so from my iPhone lol) and I just can't put the time into the game atm that I'd want to to be able to do well.I may do the weekly questions from time to time for fun and for the big releases (ala TDKR), but not the whole summer unfortunately. Good luck to everyone this year and as usual great job Baumer.

Just have some brains and copy Shawn's answers. Who cares if its cheating? At least you get to play. :P

The question as to what will have the 5 best weeks worldwide is a tough one because most of the films have a staggered release. I even took MIB over Spidey for best WW week.

The rankings don't matter.... so have fun with it. Put Spidey at #5, why don't you? :P Edited by Fake

I think out of all my predictions I'm most iffy about Prometheus... Have it at 180m, and that seems to be right in the range most people have it, but I feel like it could be a wildcard- with the potential to bomb (>100m). It's just so dark looking, and I'm not sure the Alien connection will be all that important to people.... plus if it gets rated R...

Same here.....

Well, I almost missed the deadline, but I managed to join the game. Since BOM Forums and The Derby ended, my interest in box office decreased and I stopped predicting, I hope the summer game helps me to get into box office again.

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1