baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

And the best part is that nobody knows who it is. Could be somebody who's complained about him (or her) in this thread. Could even be me :ph34r:But it's notOr is it...? :P

It's somebody who has had problems with Baumer before so I'm pretty sure people who play the game can venture some guesses as to who the "screenshot guy" is. Edited by druv10

It was Xeno. He's joking around too much about it ;) (jk, just having fun here

Its me guys and I am really surprised that most of you couldn't guess it. (kudos to acsc)

I was really pissed off that Baumer's too damn old to know that a "prt scr" button exists so I wanted to show him a screenshot of his answers to show how it worked. Unfortunately, he was too stupid to remember I might not delete it from my pc or get it from where I uploaded it (I wonder if he knows what delete/upload is). The next thing y'all know.

;):P

I t raelly doesn't matter who did it, I'm fine with them complaining about it. But like I said, I just wish they would have come to me first. But this is finished, another chapter in the game and now it is behind me and us.

:rofl: This thread is hilarious :lol:It was me guys, I admit it. I take like 10 minutes to do my answers every week but I take prints screens of every mod that is playing the game and catched Baumer :lol::P:hijacked:
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Guys, I think its high time to drop the subject of who took what screenshot. This is becoming something of an unfair attack on someone whose original intention was to only look out for all of the game's players. They don't deserve this kind of disrespect, however anonymous it is.

To quote Frenchie from The Departed, "I'm gonna make a fuckin' ruling on this right now..." : The people that came forward to me about the situation did so in the most respectful and quietest way possible. They didn't want to make a big fuss or accuse Baumer of cheating in public. And they were right to do so. They were also right to have some kind of proof about what was going on, because frankly, I wouldn't have given it the time of day without seeing it for myself.

Baumer is my friend, first and foremost. But I don't like how this situation has been made public. At all. I do, however, commend Baumer for doing the honorable thing and dropping out of his own game. That is something that he was NEVER asked to do. Even the persons who reported the situation to me continue to insist that their intention was never to get him booted out of his game, just to keep things fair and equal for everyone.

All of that being said, the continued jokes being made here are only going to serve to tarnish the reputation of the game and/or its players. The fact that members (who happen to be quite well-known and respected by the community) are privately reading all of this trash talk knowing that it refers to them in some way is despicable. So do the right thing: commend Baumer for taking the right action, commend the members for delicately trying to handle the situation, and let bygones be bygones and keep playing the game as it was meant to be played.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2

I was just forgetting about this.... but thanks for reminding me again Shawn. :PI don't have a problem at all that the guy saw baumer cheating and wanted to do something about it..... I would have done something too.... I would have sent a PM to baumer asking him for an explanation..... but the fact that guy approached you first instead of baumer and was talking screenshots as proof like it was a crime that couldn't go unpunished, means he was trying to demean baumer in some way. I don't care whether he is "quite well-known and respected by the community" or not... he could be a mod for all I care.... I don't believe reporting to you was the way to go, at all. This is baumer's game, he ought to have been contacted first....I don't care if I seem too blunt or arrogant, this is what I really think and I have stated it. I speak my mind whether others like it or not.BTW I am still dropping out of this game. All this drama has just made me lose interest.

Edited by Fake