TheMovieman

What Blu-rays Have You Purchased/Received Recently?

Best Buy Upgrade & Save is back from 1/8 - 1/28. FAQBEST BUY UPGRADE AND SAVE PROGRAM (Begins 8 Jan 2012 through the end of business 28 Jan 2012)1) Trade in ANY DVD for a $5 credit toward purchase of any $9.99 Bluray in stock. Limit 5 per visit.-- Per visit is most often interpreted as 5 per day per customer, but many people have just walked out and come back in immediately or later the same say with 5 more discs. Plenty of people have done far more than 5 at a single visit as long as the store allows the exception.-- No stacking of coupons. A Single $5 discount coupon is allowed per Bluray (it may be the only rule I've never seen stretched)2) Trade in DVDs do not have to be same title as Bluray3) DVD must be a commercially produced discs (no burned copies)4) No adult DVD that are specifically XXX content whether they are rated XXX or not. (Rule specifically for 75Live) :P

• Like 1

4) No adult DVD that are specifically XXX content whether they are rated XXX or not. (Rule specifically for 75Live) :P

Darn it!! Who told them?!? They just lost my business for now. :P

Bought too many Bluerays over christmas.....Thor 3D, Smurfs, Rise of the Apes, Green Lantern 3D, Independance Day, Day after Tomorrow, 2012, Deja Vu (love the $8 bin).There are others but i can't remember ;)