SLAM!

Death of a Nation | Quality Flix | August 3rd, 2018 | right-wing documentary to release in over 1,000 theaters

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

You post a photo of a dumpster fire, then throw gasoline on it......

ANybody who support D'Souza deserves whatever they get.

I'm not a D'Souza supporter, I haven't seen his documentaries, I only know that he says the Democratic party is racist and then the NYT comes along and is like, "we gotchu fam". If opposing racism is supporting D'Souza, I don't know what to say to that kind of accusation.

2 hours ago, RandomCat said:

Shhhh, stop pointing out the inconsistencies, it makes it harder for him to pretend to be better than other people.

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I do find it pretty interesting how right wing nuts (just so everyone knows, this is not an attack on Republican people in general, just the ones like D’Souza and his fans) can’t seem to decide whether Democrats are the real racists to anyone who isn’t white, or if the Dems are actively trying to destroy white people. Which is it? 

Racism is unacceptable no matter who it is directed at. This will be my last post in this garbage thread. Here's a more appropriate forum to discuss the issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pure Spirit said:

I'm not a D'Souza supporter, I haven't seen his documentaries, I only know that he says the Democratic party is racist and then the NYT comes along and is like, "we gotchu fam". If opposing racism is supporting D'Souza, I don't know what to say to that kind of accusation.

Racism is unacceptable no matter who it is directed at. This will be my last post in this garbage thread. Here's a more appropriate forum to discuss the issue.

No one ever said that racism is acceptable in any context, but the narrative that D’Souza is trying to promote is that white supremacism is a Democrat ideal. The. New York Times thing doesn’t support that particular narrative, because white supremacists would definitely not be willing to look past an Asian woman saying bad things about white men. 

Anyway, it looks like this is going to be D’Souza’s lowest grossing movie to date, in which case, good. That would suggest that people are getting tired of his bullshit. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Anyway, it looks like this is going to be D’Souza’s lowest grossing movie to date, in which case, good. That would suggest that people are getting tired of his bullshit. 

With republican in powers everywhere, he would have a difficulty with those movies I would imagine. If Clinton would have been in power too....

58 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

No one ever said that racism is acceptable in any context, but the narrative that D’Souza is trying to promote is that white supremacism is a Democrat ideal. The. New York Times thing doesn’t support that particular narrative, because white supremacists would definitely not be willing to look past an Asian woman saying bad things about white men. 

The way that D Souza looks the other way at all the racism and bigotry in the GOP is just mind boggling.

People compare D Souza with Michael Moore. No fan of Moore, whose films I trust no more then I do D Souza, but I will give moore credit for being a much better filmmaker then D Souza ever was.

On 8/6/2018 at 6:29 PM, dudalb said:

The way that D Souza looks the other way at all the racism and bigotry in the GOP is just mind boggling.

People compare D Souza with Michael Moore. No fan of Moore, whose films I trust no more then I do D Souza, but I will give moore credit for being a much better filmmaker then D Souza ever was.

Moore i only like because he calls out the bs from the democrats 

• Like 1