No question about it, Todd and his Uncle Jack and Co. were shitty shots, but the end result is that Hank and Gomez are in a big hole out in the desert and if it ended up any other way, then this video would've held more weight.. In other words, there isn't anything to fix about this past episode.. It's now Wednesday and before we know it, it'll be sunday again cause the week is blowing by real quick as though it's fate we see how this ends up, even though I'm sure we have a prety good idea by now.. I did read a MAJOR SPOILER on how it all ends that was heard on Sirius/XM Radio  when Marie and Hank were interviewed a while back and Marie spilled the beans on how it ended, because on the replay, they deleted what she had said.. I'm sure Vince Gilligan and Co. grilled the hell out of her for it.. If you want to know, I'll PM you.. If not, that's cool to...

Lol, I don't think that video was meant to be taken seriously at all. If anything, he was making fun of the people calling the Nazis stormtrooper shots. I mean shit, look at this one, the guy is just having fun.

Hey, I'm caught up through season 5a, but I need to find some way to watch the first 4 episodes of 5b.  (I have 5 and 6 recorded on DVR.)  I want to catch up on all of them so I can watch the penultimate episode and the finale live with everyone else.  But I have AT&T U-Verse and that's not one of the providers that lets you watch full episodes on AMCtv.com

Can anyone DM me some other way to see those episodes?  Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm caught up through season 5a, but I need to find some way to watch the first 4 episodes of 5b.  (I have 5 and 6 recorded on DVR.)  I want to catch up on all of them so I can watch the penultimate episode and the finale live with everyone else.  But I have AT&T U-Verse and that's not one of the providers that lets you watch full episodes on AMCtv.com

Can anyone DM me some other way to see those episodes?  Thanks in advance.

Check PM

This is a great exploration/examination of "the phone call scene":

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/seitz-breaking-bad-walter-white-apologists-phone-call.html?mid=twitter_vulture

Walter is a sad, misguided, good man. Walter is a hateful, vindictive monster. Neither statement excludes the other. These contradictory emotions and readings are all present, all essential, all of a piece. People are more than one thing simultaneously, always. There are lies in truth and truths within lies, in life, and in art.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

That is a great article and basically highlights what I said about how this show's characters really blur the lines between good and bad. Now they need to do one on Jesse's character. I don't deny that Walt has a mean vindictive drive inside of him ("Heisenberg" so to speak) that is simultaneously at war with Walter's White's good intentions. I'm not a Walt apologist, but my problem lies in people at this point wanting to put all the blame on him for everything bad that's happened in the series and thinking he alone should reap all the consequences. Jesse has always blurred the lines between good and bad as well, having a good heart but often making foolish and selfish decisions that have also caused a lot, if not most, of the series' turmoil. Skylar is a culprit as well, especially as she has "broken bad" more and more since season 4. These are complex characters that aren't wholly good or bad, and I cast the blame for the shitstorm currently going down on all 3 of those characters in particular, not just Walt. Skylar and Jesse have their own "Heisenberg" as well, just manifested in  different ways than Walt's.