sorry for the play by play of my reactions, i was on my phone this weekend and the mobile version doesnt let u edit or i haven't figured how and i didnt want to go full display which is annoying to navigate 

anyhoo watched s5e15 this morning as i dranked my smoothie 

lol at saul checking out , someone who still has his senses about him!

walter still oblivious to fact his family wants nothing to do with him , gotta say bravo to his kid performance 

walter just like jesse can't take a hint to save their lives , now look what jesse did trying to escape 

i gotta say todd is surprising me more and more , he looks like a dumb redneck but he isnt ,he's def got the family gene for the job 

and lydia my my she's the type who gives that reputation to uptight people you'd never guess have a cut-throat streak to them

so who is the ricin for? walt or more likely his GM co-founders something def riled him up because he was willing to give himself up to the DEA

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK

I've been meaning to watch the wire for yrs now just haven't gotten around to it but I hear such good things Well finally watched s5e16 this morning I got a bit teary eye when walter saw his daughterAnd jesse lives on good for him maybe he'll take this 2nd chance to make a better life for himselF far away from drugs I love how he made his partners from grey matters sweat ha ha ha ha so the ricin wasn't for them hmm All in all a good episode walter went out on his own terms and made sure his product went with him and it was good he admitted he liked what he did and he was good at it and he felt alive unfortunately it was at smtg illegal but scientist live for the discovery , trial and error on the course to invention and don't really like to concern themselves with the moral implications , that's up to society and what they chose to do with said creation Its def a great drama from start to finish in its own right , unapolegetic to the end whether it bothered people sensibilities or not

Resumed watching this. Just finished the first season.

I have to say, this series manages to create such awesome moments and main characters, but when it comes to supporting characters, they're more annoying than anything I've seen before. Not sure if its the actors/actresses or just the script that makes them annoying, but man...

It would have been better if Skyler died somehow. I hate that bitch.

Skylar was sexy and a total bitch.. She was the one that fucking insisted on getting in on the act, then bitches about it toward the end forcing Walt to put her in her place when he made that phone call to her after kidnapping the baby.. It was all his idea and she should've known that..

Oh boy.