The opening scene were Walt says 'say my name' and the guy responds 'heisenberg' was ridiculously tough.Great episode, the season just keeps getting better. I couldn't spare a few blinks during the end scenes with Walt and Mike.

Edited by Totem

dcWatching Jane die was cold, but justifiable... if she lived, Jesse would have been dead or in jail within a week. His ego didn't get too noticeable until season 4 for me, pretty much from the start. I mean, he had moments where he was a dick throughout, but I always just saw that as flawed and realistic. I.F.T. stands as a display of the beginning of dick Walt, for me.

This was from another board where I've discussed BB but I think it points out to the one thing that could essentially break Walt emotionally:

Random thought: how devastating would it be if Walt Jr./Flynn gets more and more depressed and rebellious and Walt sees him at some point strung out on the Heisenberg blue?

• Like 2

This was from another board where I've discussed BB but I think it points out to the one thing that could essentially break Walt emotionally:

Random thought: how devastating would it be if Walt Jr./Flynn gets more and more depressed and rebellious and Walt sees him at some point strung out on the Heisenberg blue?

Walt's such an asshole nowadays that he'd probably be proud of the fact that his son likes his product. :lol:
  • Like 2

I like how they handled the shift from a full season to a two-part season. It's hard, because Breaking Bad has always had this really fluid way each season went, with each one feeling like its own, very long, single episode, almost. But you have to have that eventful finale for the midseason which they've never dealt with before because the crescendo always comes in the last couple episodes. So, we get a relatively anti-climactic episode that leaves more questions than answers, with the ultimate cliffhanger to make up for it all.Is Walt really out?What was up with Walt giving Jesse all of his share and the gun?How will Hank react to this? While it's far from proof, it's enough to tell Hank the truth and has to be the most jarring thing to discover, there's no telling how he'll react.Is the cancer back?Also, holy crap.

I didn't realize the break in the season was gonna be until next summer.... I assumed it would be back in January or something... WTF!This was like last season finale of Dexter... now next season will have Hank quietly investigating Walt, to begin... And no- no way he's out.Did he kill the lawyer? Or just the inmates? Awesome scene btw.

• Like 1

I didn't realize the break in the season was gonna be until next summer.... I assumed it would be back in January or something... WTF!This was like last season finale of Dexter... now next season will have Hank quietly investigating Walt, to begin... And no- no way he's out.Did he kill the lawyer? Or just the inmates? Awesome scene btw.

The lawyer was the first guy that died. That was really hard to watch for me.That entire last scene was so great, it was almost teasing the fans, Walt gives Jesse his money, he gets out, everybody is happy.

I think he really wanted to be out. He realized he had untold riches, and with Jesse amended, no liable witnesses and his kids back, I think he really wanted to just fade out of the business. But that last moment just told us why Walt is where he is in the cold open for the season. Here marks the beginning of the end of Walter White.

Where was the lawyer killed? I don't know how I missed that.Also, what was up with the gun that Walt gave Jesse? Was that Mike's gun-- the one Walt killed him with? Is Jesse's money clean? So many questions.

1. He was the fat guy in prison. He got the shankathon like most guys did.2. After thinking about it, I think it was Jesse's gun. He had it on him in case Walt was trying anything stupid. I think that's why he went across the room before answering the door, to get his gun. The entire scene I was worried Walt was going to kill Jesse to send us off, but if he tried he would've gotten a bullet for his troubles.3. I highly doubt Jesse's money is clean, Walt's isn't even clean.