BadAtGender

Tuesday 2/26 Numbers (Asgard). HTTYD 3.9, Alita 1.5, Family 850k, Romantic 850k, BP Winner White Savior 560k

3 minutes ago, tawasal said:

So no one is talking about Upside reaching 100m of a 20m OW. 

Movie's had a hell of an impressive run for a movie that first premiered almost 18 months ago and for a while seemed like it was never gonna be released. Weinstein would've never turned it into this kind of hit.

Edited by filmlover

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Movie's had a hell of an impressive run for a movie that first premiered almost 18 months ago and for a while seemed like it was never gonna be released. Weinstein would've never turned it into this kind of hit.

They really could have before their scandal and what is far more impressive is that it got out of that shit show and through another (STX Entertainment) made it to 100m with a meager 20m. Wasn't predicted to open to low 10s?  

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

It's supposed to be "200M?", because Spidey is holding up two fingers.

Omg that’s so clever!! And yet I never would have gotten it if it weren’t explained. Let me do my walk of shame and turn in my BOT card 

:bagoverhead:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guys it's fine to assume both ways. I could tell it meant 200m, by the post that was being qouted was talking about theatre expansion and Spidey is at 185m, so I also assumed that. It could have been VOOM. 

19 minutes ago, Nova said:

Omg that’s so clever!! And yet I never would have gotten it if it weren’t explained. Let me do my walk of shame and turn in my BOT card 

:bagoverhead:

giphy.gif

Edited by MrPink