Grade it  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 8:09 PM, Water Bottle said:

My problem wasn't the concept but the execution of it lol. I still don't understand how the clones who would mimic them would suddenly stop mimicking them. Just because they saw a dance? All of them? Across the whole country? 

Then there's questions of what happens if the clone gets cancer but the original body doesn't? After the dance that liberated them, why did the shadow (or rather original thanks to the twist) main character decide to go through with the self C-section, marriage, and stuff? 

The "Who controls who?" made little sense unless you contort what is given to suit your interpretation.

The clones were supposed to control the originals above but it "failed" per Red's exposition dump, the originals control the clones (that creepy flashback of the fair) but how did the original Adelaide get to be controlled by her clone above (the dance). Like you said, that dance triggered her "untethering" and clones uprising plan, she never stopped dancing (unlike her clone above who stopped at 14) but still let the clone controlled her (being impregnated, giving birth to two unwanted children) so what was the point of that dance?

Also how does a dancer who can't even snap in rythm on a simple beat get to be a ballerina? :lol:

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Thanks 1

First twenty minutes very good, then an hour very boring, then I fell asleep.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 7:44 PM, Fancyarcher said:

My review.

https://dailyuv.com/977501

People may be turned off by the bloody violence?  

Really?  What part?

5 hours ago, baumer said:

People may be turned off by the bloody violence?  

Really?  What part?

I'm referring to the the few "kills" in the film, so to say, which I thought kinda got a "little over the top" in the blood department. It was basically written as a warning towards people like my mom, saying "if you aren't a fan of horror movies, you might potentially be turned off by it, because so and so". It's something that I like to do in my reviews, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Thanks 1