sfran43

Monday Numbers: Shazam $2.09M | Little $1.12M

25 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Yeah CM could do 6m+ this weekend for easter reasons and the weekend after is Endgame release and maybe with a boost could do 5m+ and that will give CM two weekends above THG

Yep I forecasted 6.0 for the weekend and I was more conservative in some regards considering Easter week.

2 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Good holds so far across the board. CM should be over/under 900K. It is Spring Break week for a lot of schools. 

Ah, so my bar is set way too low haha. Being in Canada, I'm used to Spring Break being well over by now so I didn't think of that.

Edited by JB33

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

Ah, so my bar is set way too low haha. Being in Canada, I'm used to Spring Break being well over by now so I didn't think of that.

Yeah, this week is good for 60/70 Monday drops. If it follows BP, then it will drop about 64% which would be about 915K from 2.53 Sunday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Good holds so far across the board. CM should be over/under 900K. It is Spring Break week for a lot of schools. 

Last Monday it was at 880K+/-.. Will it increase this week?? You are projecting way higher.