charlie Jatinder

Thursday Numbers - (5/16)

6 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Missing Avatar/Jumanji, Incredible 2 and.................. Phantom Menace !!! I think.

Awaken: 118m

Jumanji: 89m

BP: 85m

Last Jedi: 84m

Phantom Menace: 82.6m

Incredibles 2: 81.1777

JW: 81m

Rogue One: 79.9m

Avengers (2012): 75m

Maybe I am not thinking of some other candidate

I don't think Jumanji counts.  Its first week was a fake first week, wasn't it?

I somehow misread Avatar and didn't even think to check Phantom Menace or Incredibles 2.

Just now, ZackM said:

I don't think Jumanji counts.  Its first week was a fake first week, wasn't it?

I somehow misread Avatar and didn't even think to check Phantom Menace or Incredibles 2.

Oh yes possible that many of those didn't had friday start, I did no research and just picked the third week number when you click weeks on Mojo.

Considering Weekly gross of Phantom menace week 1 is just 41m I imagine there is something abnormal going on because of the wednesday start, Jumanji 16m week 1 being more strange.

Forget that post, I really do not thing the weekly tab on mojo is first 7 days, followed by the second 7 days.Phantom menace week 1 start May 14, the movie opened May 19, look like a bug.....

12 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

It had bigger 2nd weekend in Canada than TFA by 15% as well.

What was its 2nd weekend gross in Canada and where can I find the list of highest-grossing films in Canada?

I recall seeing a list circa 2002 (when Spider-Man came out) and maybe around Avatar's time but not since. 

3 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

What was its 2nd weekend gross in Canada and where can I find the list of highest-grossing films in Canada?

I recall seeing a list circa 2002 (when Spider-Man came out) and maybe around Avatar's time but not since. 

1. 15mn

2. In US$: Avatar, TFA, A:EG

In C$: TFA, Avatar, A:EG