Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

If it continued that trend, it would end up with a £14.4m ($22.3m) opening.I'm going for £12.5m ($19.4m). The Avengers' Saturday and Sunday were out of this world, I don't think Iron Man 3 will quite match that.

That's still great for a superhero film that isn't The Avengers or Batman and more than Iron Man 2. It'll be interesting what's it's second weekend will be like, Avengers did £10m which may be impossible to achieve but a £7m second weekend is doable given its got no competition that weekend, Edited by Jonwo

No, I don't think so. I'd say closer to £4m, which is still amazing. We don't even know what Friday was though, so it's difficult to extrapolate.

Okey.. I always hope for a little more though :)

No, I don't think so. 

I'd say closer to £4m, which is still amazing. We don't even know what Friday was though, so it's difficult to extrapolate.

looking at what we've done i wouldn't be surprised if it was nearly £5m. we've had a massive increase today. we've actually done more today (admissions + £££) than we did on The Avengers' first Saturday.