Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Probably depends on how well The Hangover does but I imagine Iron Man 3 and STID will lose screenings to make way for it and Epic so I think FF6 should hold okay, the last film had a 36% drop in its second week so I imagine FF6 will have a slightly higher drop due to its bigger opening,

Saw Fast on Friday. Best reaction i've had in ages to anything, my film to beat this year, and the buzz after the credit scene was unlike ANYTHING i've EVER seen in a cinema. Fast 7 will hit 15m OW. Also, if my crowd was anything to go by, A Haunted House could break out next weekend, got a way better reception than The Hangover trailer did.

• Like 1

Saw Fast on Friday. Best reaction i've had in ages to anything, my film to beat this year, and the buzz after the credit scene was unlike ANYTHING i've EVER seen in a cinema. Fast 7 will hit 15m OW. Also, if my crowd was anything to go by, A Haunted House could break out next weekend, got a way better reception than The Hangover trailer did.

Jason Statham?

I doubt AHH will break out, Fast 7 breaking £15m will be tricky especially as it faces tough competition.

Do you guys see any decent legs for Fast Six ?

It should get good legs, but not amazing because it's opened massively which means it's more frontloaded. WOM is very positive right now, and it's half term holiday next week which should give it a good boost.

• Like 1

I have a hard time believing that $13.8m was higher than $21.3m in admissions, even without 3D or Imax. Maybe it's minus the previews for IM3, so it's comparing the 3 day. Still, that's an amazing achievement.