Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Saw it today. First showing of the OD here. I hope it does well in the UK and America.

Uk previews Thurs looks like ranking 3 maybe #2, opening in Aus NZ, HK #1 with a bullet (Aus about 6 times higher then #2 film), compared to say Paranormal Activity in aus/NZ countries just under #1 way above #2, in HK above the othersRussia not sure yet. Quite a few countries this weekend.

Do you mean to say that Chronicle is currently on its way to make 6 times whatever comes second, or something completely different?

dont know where I got the 6 from , just meant for Thursday in aus it was actually 3 times higher than #2 film Descendants

If The Descendants approaches $2m for the weekend, than that could mean Chronicle (if it retains that pace) gets to $6m.

I dont think it will have 3:1 on sat and sunday...My prediction is 4 mill which is huge for this..