Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Holy shit.Tickets sales in the last half hour or so have literally gone through the freaking roof! My cinema just added a second 20:30 show and another late night show. I have NEVER seen it this busy. Except for DH2.

I've never seen the cinema so busy in my life. I got there to pick up my tickets and the queue was spiraling round all the way to the escalators. When I came out near midnight it was still absolutely packed! :o Queues for popcorn/drinks were huge.

WOW. Every single one of the 1683 seats at ODEON Leicester Square has gone for the 7:30pm showing.

Just seen TDKR, amazing!Vue Westfield packed as expected and they are showing it 30+ times on Saturday but I guess it is one of the most popular cinemas in the UK.

Yes Vue Westifeld is one of the big ones, and OLS often holds world records, OLS average 5 sessions a day vs Westfield 30 they are grossing about the sameFriday will endup doing maybe 10% less than what TA did for 1st thu + Friday

Wait wait wait.Where did you get the £5.95m figure from, Olive?According to Screendaily, it did £6.8m on Thu+Fri, £5.4m on Saturday, which means it then did £3.6m on Sunday. I can't remember the figures, and whether that's right or not, but would Screendaily be inaccurate? http://www.screendai...5041105.articleIf it is £6.8m, that means TDKR did around £6.1m in its OD ($9.5m). :oBut for now, I'll just say it was $8-8.5m.

Edited by Heretic