Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

"Rush" should attract many people who rarely watch a movie on the big screen, this might become a real surprise. Don't underestimate those oldies - maybe they watch only one movie every 2 years, but when something can grab this demo, they show up in droves.

Still nearly a month until it opens in Austria :(

I think About Time will have a good drop, It is either going to be Insidious or Rush who claims top spot. The last week of September has Runner Runner and Prisoners competing against each other, I think Runner Runner has the edge but Prisoners has a strong cast.

Insidious is looking very busy around me this evening. Don't count out £3m me thinks. Rush isn't hugely big on pre sales at my local odeon, but it never does great with older skewing titles, many people (myself included) preferring to go over to the next town with a cinema as it's both cheaper and more comfortable.