Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

i did hear Fault In Our Stars might be getting a date change.

YOU NEED TO GIVE ME THIS NEWS. I NEED THE NEWS NOW. IM SO DESPERATE TO SEE THIS FILM. I LOVE THE BOOK SO SO SO MUCH. AND I'VE ALREADY PUT A DATE IN TO SEE IT ON IT'S FOURTH DAY IN THE CINEMA [i'm in Germany on it's original OW weekend]

What month is it rumoured for

G-d's not dead will get a limited release next FridaySon of g-d will also get a limited release next FridayGet on up has been pushed back to 26 SeptemberThe untitled new line horror film will be released 10 OctoberMr turner from Eone studios will be released 31 OctoberAlso scheduled for 31 October is trash, a book I really likedSearch party now has an unscheduled date in 2014 instead of 26 Sept

Edited by Divergent Films

Frank has been pushed back a day to 9th MayBad Neighbors will have previews from 3-8 MayChef will have previews on 15,18 and 19 JuneReturn to Homs will have a wide release on 27 JuneWish I was here gets another date, now a wide release on 19 SeptemberWhat we did on our holiday will be released by lionsgate on 19 SeptemberBbfc has rated Fruitvale station a 15 and has got it scheduled for 6 June

Edited by Divergent Films

I'm guessing Bad Neighbours is  Saturday-Monday Bank Holiday weekend plus Thursday rather than a 9 day opening. 

Raid 2 should crack top 5, not sure if it could be number 1, that'll likely be Noah or Rio 2 climbing the charts.

Dunno if that's been spotted but The Hobbit has been moved forward to December 12th so the UK is likely getting it early by five days rather than day and date with the US.

Edited by Jonwo

it is a 9 day opening.

they may as well just change the opening day to Friday 2nd.

Exactly, I get 5 day openings but a 9 day opening is pointless, it would be better to take advantage of the bank holiday and release it on the 2nd May, there's no similar competition.

Next week has a lot of openers but mostly probably bombsFor top between them will be with the quiet ones (that has 4 days) and the raid 2. Khumba will do same numbers as escape from planet earth. And I've not seen one form of advertising for Calvary, last day on mars or pioneer

Next week has a lot of openers but mostly probably bombsFor top between them will be with the quiet ones (that has 4 days) and the raid 2. Khumba will do same numbers as escape from planet earth. And I've not seen one form of advertising for Calvary, last day on mars or pioneer

I've seen ads on the underground for Calvary. It doesn't seem like it's a big deal, there's a lot of rave reviews, but it's not a mass audience film from the scale of advertising.