Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

No no noMrs browns boys is one of the worst TV shows and is possibly one of the most overrated things ever. This deserves 1p in pre sales if that

That's crazy! I hate the show, but with those pre-sales surely it's gonna have a pretty big opening.

I've only seen the first episode, but I found it hilarious. It's like watching my mum! It's definitely funniest if you have some sort of Irish connection ;)

Mrs Brown's Boys will do quite well, it doesn't need to do huge business and I suspect a sequel will happen although I imagine not straight away, I like the show but you either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground. 

I imagine the Dragon 2 previews should do well as it's also got early release in Scotland and Ireland. With Transformers and Dragon 2  having similar number of previews, wonder who'll be number 1? 

I hope we will get friday numbers from rth. Really curious about this movie.

:) had to take a break from domestic lolMBB looking like be over $lc1.5m nothing's close to it 22J & Malef held quite well not down to much from last week
  • Like 3

:) had to take a break from domestic lolMBB looking like be over $lc1.5m nothing's close to it 22J & Malef held quite well not down to much from last week

Do you know TIFOSThanks for the numbers AnywaShame mrs brown boys is breaking out but I am so surprised that I just found out it was a 15. I thought it would be like a pg or 12A

Do you know TIFOSThanks for the numbers AnywaShame mrs brown boys is breaking out but I am so surprised that I just found out it was a 15. I thought it would be like a pg or 12A

Mrs Browns Boys has tons of swearing which is why its a 15. It was never going be a PG.