kayumanggi

DHD Saturday (03.24): 50.0 M | THE HUNGER GAMES

TDK and SM3 basically had near identical internal multipliers minus midnights. This looks like it will hit the exact same IM, just with more business from midnights, putting it somewhere right in between.

Edited by spizzer

Is there a chance for BREAKING DAWN ll to beat this? Lol, it just took part one of this series to beat all TWILIGHT films.

Unless it has 3D, no. Even then doubtful. I'll post a Breaking Dawn 2 potential OW breakdown in a minute

Actually I don't think there was a lot of people who were like totally anti THG or thought it would do horribly. If it's under estimating what a monster it was in Bo terms well just about everyone was guilty of that including me. What I loved about THG was that since it was the first in a franchise there really wasn't much fan based bashing.

Breaking Dawn two will post a ridiculous 100m+ opening day off 12m+ tickets being sold, then the implosion will be swift.

How high do you think midnights can go for this? That's the only think I'm a bit shaky with right now. I think 35-40M but it can obviously go higher.

How high do you think midnights can go for this? That's the only think I'm a bit shaky with right now. I think 35-40M but it can obviously go higher.

With a fan base so fucking crazy they consider that gawd-awful teaser the greatest eva, i would say 45m+ in midnights is assured Edited by B J

Do you have a list of people?

Yes indeed and first on the list is that arrogant bastard noctis. I'm so glad this is beating his precious DH2 in ticket sales with the first in the series. Edited by Mattrek

People who made a mistake will be spared, people who said no way to over breaking dawn or Alice or no chance will get served. I'm just waiting for Monday for the actuals before I serve it out.

Yes indeed and first on the list is that arrogant bastard noctis. I'm so glad this is beating his precious DH2 in ticket sales with the first in the series.

I'm happy for it. Unlike TF3, which dropped to 35m tickets from TF2's 54m. HILARIOUS.

With a fan base so fucking crazy they consider that gawd-awful teaser the greatest eva, i would say 45m+ in midnights is assured

lol, you think it'll make 55M+ on Friday?So with a conservative 35M midnight, this is how it would break down, following the other November Twilight films35M Midnight42.3M Friday40.1M Saturday26.5M Sunday144.4M OW290.1M DOM