Eric is Quiet

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

50 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I can't possibly imagine arbitration would stop because of the strike, because that would fuck over WGA members who wrote on things still releasing.

I don't know anything about nuts and bolts of WGA credit arb. On a vague conceptual level, I could see strike either expediting this process or causing it to slow down (not stop; I agree that conceptually it can't stop). Either way, I agree it's just an not important if true.  

I don't know how many months before release you'd even expect a WGA arbitration to occur in a vacuum so for all that I know, this claim isn't even noteworthy on film's release timetable.

Edited by PlatnumRoyce

There's a lady on tiktok that does joke impressions of indie/rom-com movie characters/acting. She's good at nailing the cringe. Carol reminds me of her tiktoks. But i guess y'all have said Brie is better at dramas so i guess that makes sense. 

Tiktok lady I'm referring to is @delaneysayshello

7 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

How can it be "last minute" when there's a strike going on? They can't have filmed anything new, so whatever it is, they must have been sitting on it for a while.

Honest guess, footage from Deadpool 3 as a post credits stinger. Pulling something from that or Cap 4 are really the only last minute options I can think of with the strike going. That’s also easier to do without leaks. 

22 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

How can it be "last minute" when there's a strike going on? They can't have filmed anything new, so whatever it is, they must have been sitting on it for a while.

Yeah maybe it was shot for something else later and they just decided to use it now to generate some conversation, ala Venom 2

It’s allegedly a post credit scene with a special character from the next phases that didn’t appeared in any test screening they made before, so not super hard to shoot. Maybe they did it just before the strike started if it’s real 

Edited by ThomasNicole

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

Flashing back to the very fucking weird bit where ASM2 has a post credits scene for X Men Apocalypse for absolutely no reason in some screenings

Days of Future Past you mean?