Gopher

As usual, kids get everything wrong

That is expected-Brave was more popular with older audinces then Ralph ;)

Both were good and this year the kids noms were not that bad really.

Also you can't critisize kids tastes as we all were once. (I mean come on I loved Care Bears when I was little :P)

• Like 1

KStew winning Ass-Kicker at all let alone over Jlaw is the most ridiculous votes rigging in history. I bet her team paid pretty money to Nickleodeon to make her win Actress and Ass-Kicker to make up for Razzie sweep, MTV shun and JLaw sweep of real awards including Oscars. Pathetic.

kids don't have the same taste as adults, even so kids don't own the exclusivity on the corner of "bad or questionable taste"

which is really just someone's perception on another person tastes

whatever...its kind of easy to pick on kids for their taste

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

LOL, those awards have nothing to do with actual voting. They are rigged for purpose of pimping certain names and movies and securing ratings. They check out who could show up (has no scheduling conflicts) and that person wins, simple.

In that case, shouldn't have Madagascar 3 won Best Animated Film considering there's a show on Nick with the Penguins? ;)

kids don't have the same taste as adults, even so kids don't own the exclusivity on the corner of "bad or questionable taste"

which is really just someone's perception on another person tastes

whatever...its kind of easy to pick on kids for their taste

Yep I remember saying back in 2010 how I hated Cats and Dogs yet so many users were saying they loved it as a kid...thats the thing kids like diffrent things then adults...(Now some crappy kids stuff were in the 70s/early 80s)