I am liking this season a lot. The ending of the last episode really made me see Don differently. The actor who plays him did a really good job of showing the emotions going on with his character.Daniels was excellent as usual but I particularly liked his first anchor job covering 9/11 and his lawyer act with the cop. Both powerful scenes.

Edited by CEDAR
  • Like 2

I loved when Alison Pil's (good actress, but her character really is the worst) friend starting acting all James Bond villainy to her about some stupid YouTube video. That shit was lmao!

Episode would have been 10/10 if when she pulled Maggie in for the hug she had said "I know it was you Maggie. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!"

Not that anyone actually paid attention last night, but Newsroom just had what was easily its best episode.

It was pretty good. I think the Bin Laden episode remains its best so far.

I just can't buy into everyone believing Operation Genoa was legit and leading to them airing a broadcast because the entire premise at its core (that the US government would authorize the use of chemical weapons to help rescue a measly two soldiers) just flat out makes no sense.

• Like 1