cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Finally they talk about avengers

finally.

No one cares about the "new" avengers, that's why.

Without RDJ, Evans and Co. the brand is worthless

• Like 3
  • Knock It Off 1

You know, I'm kind of jealous of the people who got to attend Disney's CinemaCon panel, as they saw exclusive footage that may likely be thrown out and never see the light of day during the impending reshoots. I'm also surprised they even showcased it in any way as those reshoots haven't even commenced yet. Maybe they're not Josstice League-level? I'm still pretty worried about this though.

• ...wtf 1

17 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

You know, I'm kind of jealous of the people who got to attend Disney's CinemaCon panel, as they saw exclusive footage that may likely be thrown out and never see the light of day during the impending reshoots. I'm also surprised they even showcased it in any way as those reshoots haven't even commenced yet. Maybe they're not Josstice League-level? I'm still pretty worried about this though.

You do realize "they're reshooting the whole movie" was never an actual thing that was happening right. Every credible report is that the reshoots are action sequences.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Belakor said:

What?

of course it will not be the same like IW o Endgame but dude. Tom Hollan, Hemsworth and more pg on Avengers movie?

It will be a bang(not 2/3B )  

On 4/11/2024 at 7:23 PM, Belakor said:

I don't agree but it's a real loss.

I think no one cares about the "new" avengers because...they didn't care the first time Marvel did it. Ultron ends with an introduction to the "new avengers" including Wanda, Vision and Falcon (whedon wanted Captain Marvel instead of Wanda but was overruled) alongside Widow and Captain America. Literally no one considers that to be an Avengers line up because we all know what avengers actually connotates is different from an in universe justification of what the team officially means.

8 hours ago, Hades said:

Trailer with Deadpool or D23?

Kinda hard to say. They have enough footage, and they're gonna be showing stuff off for SDCC weekend (which is also Deadpools OW) anyways so I could see it even if it's a bit farther out for a February release. But Deadpools probably the biggest movie of the year so that gives it a good reason to go a bit earlier 

Also, a small look at Red Hulk

12 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I don't wanna say it but I will:

When we get the bombs list of 2025, The Marvels will no longer be the biggest bomb Deadline has ever reported. 

how annoying that we'll have to wait till 2025 to see if the mcu still has pulse

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

how annoying that we'll have to wait till 2025 to see if the mcu still has pulse

Reception affects it a lot but Cap 4, right now seems like a 50/130/300 type run. Basically, for every 4 tickets Civil War sold, Brave New World will only sell 1 (domestically). 

Edited by HummingLemon496