grey ghost

Examples of four quadrant movies?

I hope Avengers will be one.But i think its more wishfull thinking :P

Depends what is consider a 4th quadrant think it will be hard for older women just to see about them selves especially with Johnny Depp and 5 year engagement in between.

Big box office doesn't make one movie a 4-quadrant4-quadrant movies appeals to all ages and all genres, for children or adults, for women or menTitanic - mostly for womens, not for kids Jaws - not for kidsThe Hunger Games - not for kidsThe Dark Knight - not for kidsLord of the Rings - mostly for men, not for kidsThe Sixth Sense - not for kidsThe Hangover - NOT FOR KIDSThe Exorcist - NOT FOR KIDSThe Godfather - NOT FOR KIDSGone with the Wind - NOT FOR KIDS

Oh, please, Titanic is quite possibly the epitome of a four-quadrant film. In terms of franchises, Potter, Pirates, and Star Wars are probably the most 4-quadrant (though I'm not sure how much appeal it carries for women).

Oh, please, Titanic is quite possibly the epitome of a four-quadrant film.

please answer mehave you ever seen a child under 12 years old to like this movie and not think he's super long and boring? Edited by Goffe

please answer mehave you ever seen a child under 12 years old to like this movie and not think he's super long and boring?

I've liked Titanic since I was five and I showed it to a nine-year-old and he liked it.

Examples of 4 quadrant moviesTitanicAvatarPOTCE.TJurassic ParkSnow WhiteLoin KingMost Pixar filmsJawsShrekIndiana JonesSound of MusicStar WarsWhy is Transformers consider a 4 quadrant film?

I also question Transformers as 4 Quadrant. I'm sure many women went to see it, but I can't imagine that this is a draw for that many women over 25, unless dragged.I think a classic example of a 4 Quad picture would be the first POTC. Also, I'd put most Pixar movies in that catagory, (with the exception of Cars & Cars II). I would also say that both Avatar and Titanic were clearly 4 Quadrant, even if Titanic's most passionate fans were young women.I think that most comic book movies are probably not 4 Quadrant, with exceptions here and there such as the first Spiderman, and TDK. I think some Tim Burton movies aim for four quadrants - (Charlie & the Chocoate Factory, Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice.)I think it is interesting to compare the marketing for Mirror, Mirror, which I don't think even tried to appeal to males, vs. the upcoming SWATH, which I think is trying to be 4 Quad. I hope it succeeds. Edited by Mojoy