CJohn

Alien: Romulus | August 16, 2024 | Fede Alvarez | See the original Alien in theaters on April 26

6 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

I might have seen foreign movies with less than a thousand reviews on imdb, but I've somehow never seen any of the alien movies

1 and 2 seem like must-watches, and I've heard enough dissenting voices defending Prometheus to be interested, that's everything I should watch, right? Is there any benefit to watching Prometheus before 1 and 2?

If you like the first two, it’s worth watching Alien 3, but make sure it’s the longer Assembly Cut and not the theatrical version. It’s not as good as the first two obviously, but it’s well worth watching if you’re invested in Ripley.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Box Office Hit said:

Wallmart version of corporal Hicks on the left?

Ripley-and-Hicks_ALIEN_WEB.jpg

So this is gonna be just a remix of scenes from first 2 Alien films, but this time with teens and much more gore, isn't it? Or it'll offer something new? Because trailer and those stills suggest The Force Awakens type of soft-reboot, but without nostalgia and legacy characters. People like what they like I guess, but I don't get it.

• Knock It Off 1