Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Could you help me, what is with Rush? Thank you!

What do you mean? Young people are not interested, old people got Stalingrad and they don't care about auto races. Formula 1 is not that popular here. And Rush is  doing mostly average in others european markets. Except UK, Italy and Austria. 3.5-4mln total is similar to other markets.  

What do you mean? Young people are not interested, old people got Stalingrad and they don't care about auto races. Formula 1 is not that popular here. And Rush is  doing mostly average in others european markets. Except UK, Italy and Austria. 3.5-4mln total is similar to other markets.  

It's better movie like Gravity, I think. Gravity has no story...it's just... spectactle.

And I mean the Rush's income in Russia, but never mind. I don't care. Thank you.

Relax! Some goofy cartoon called ICE AGE did $50M back in 2012.

Yeah but it was expected, Stalingrad wasn't expected at all. Around 85% of the market id dominated by Hollywood, and 13% by local movies so it's a really rare performance, the most impressive performance of a local movie of the last 6 years.

'The worlds end' was amazing :wub:  Loved it better than TITE :ph34r:

R&J is not as bad as the reviews paint it & there were lots of 10-12 kids @ my screening for some reason :wacko:  Hopefullt they'll start reading Shakespeare now 

poor Tony :huglove: U're still King in my heart no matter what **** movie beats you!

I was similarly pised when Night watch beat ROTK :D

Gravity is much slower than expected, I guess Stalingrad really hurt it?

Not at all. You didnt even try to use the simplest math. Around 50% drop which is not bad for the third weekend here.

This week three animated movie will fight for family crowd. One local, Spanish Justin and Cloudy 2. Also big local comedy, Machete Kills and The Fifth Estate.

Not at all. You didnt even try to use the simplest math. Around 50% drop which is not bad for the third weekend here.

This week three animated movie will fight for family crowd. One local, Spanish Justin and Cloudy 2. Also big local comedy, Machete Kills and The Fifth Estate.

But...I remember it reached $14m a week ago..That mean it just grossed $3m in 1 week.

It's weird o_o

my theater only has 3 showings for Gravity rn

I'd say its doing pretty good

esp when u compare it to STiD for example ))))

lol I hope '5th estate' bombs just like in the US :lol: burn Cucumber burn! 

haha read comments abt schoolchildren being forced to see Stal as well as military ppl ))) totally expected smth like that

great that our bosses high above didnt send out orders for us to see this movie :lol:

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

my theater only has 3 showings for Gravity rn

I'd say its doing pretty good

esp when u compare it to STiD for example ))))

lol I hope '5th estate' bombs just like in the US :lol: burn Cucumber burn! 

haha read comments abt schoolchildren being forced to see Stal as well as military ppl ))) totally expected smth like that

great that our bosses high above didnt send out orders for us to see this movie :lol:

So it's not totally spontaneous :/