YM!

April 8th-10th Weekend Thread | $72m OW Sonic 2, biggest Paramount opener since 2014, $8.69m OW for AmbuLAnce, $6m+ for EEAAO

28 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Remember when every user on here piled on you when you said this before. Good times.

Yeah that was a fun day.

Just having fun again. Besides I wasn't the audience this was made for so fair enough. Also I don't think I liked any pre 90s Spielberg movie so that is that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

You know what film is cinema:

Shrek

YES

YES YES BIG FUCKING YES

46 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

Last week I tried Anal for the first time and it was empowering.

YES

YES YES BIG FUCKING YES

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

You guys are just lucky I saw E.T. too long ago to have a take on it ;) 

Hmm.

E.T. I missed that one. Liked that but....

I had already watched & loved Indian rip off/inspired movie of it, so it didn't do much for me.

Koi Mil Gya is the movie which had sequels with Hrithik becoming a Superhero Krrish.

MODERATION:

Okay, boys. Time to move on from this shit posting. I know that we’re not gonna have numbers for a while, but I think we have outworn our welcome on this particular running joke.

• Like 5
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, budice said:

Weekend Newsbreak 

Will be interesting to see the box office for F10 as this will be the first time the series will be coming off back to back badly received movies since 2 Fast and Tokyo Drift, and they can't play the "Gangs all back" card anymore.

37 minutes ago, budice said:

Weekend Newsbreak 

Why is Brie doing this lol...hasn't she had enough of mindless VFX sludge and corny dialogue from the Marvel movies

Like she came up doing Short Term 12 and Room! Odd that she isn't using her Marvel $ to work on more interesting projects

7 minutes ago, snarkmachine said:

Why is Brie doing this lol...hasn't she had enough of mindless VFX sludge and corny dialogue from the Marvel movies

Like she came up doing Short Term 12 and Room! Odd that she isn't using her Marvel $ to work on more interesting projects

too many white women in Hollywood all fighting for the 2 good roles per year for women (Florence Pugh, Anya-Taylor Joy, ScarJo, Margot Robbie, JLaw, Emma Stone, and even Kidman and Blanchett). All that's left is MCU, TV, or.....Fast, evidently

• ...wtf 1

7 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

too many white women in Hollywood all fighting for the 2 good roles per year for women (Florence Pugh, Anya-Taylor Joy, ScarJo, Margot Robbie, JLaw, Emma Stone, and even Kidman and Blanchett). All that's left is MCU, TV, or.....Fast, evidently

uncancel Woody so ww get 3 good roles a year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

She is an Oscar winning actress who is also a superhero in one of Marvel's biggest hits...if she can't find a good project, then her agents need to go in the bin

Edited by snarkmachine

8 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Oscar winning actress in a superhero movie? That's tons of Hollywood! She's not the only one. 

Not ones who are the leads of their own movies......She is the titular Captain Marvel in Captain Marvel

Maybe Brie likes Vin and wants to hang out!? Maybe she is just in it for the money and is a total fake? Maybe she can’t get any roles cause she is toxic on Twitter? Maybe she is just here to shell out NFTs? Maaaaaybe this is boring and who cares!