ecstasy

US DVD SALES CHART WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 25, 2011 (PG 7)

Is the first post going to be updated weekly? And should we keep some sort of archive.I don't know if anyone wants to tackle it, but it'd be amazing if we had a thread with overall DVD/BD sales data for major titles.

I have been tracking Blu-Ray sales of major movies this summer. I will post them after updating it with this week's number. (Should be available within next 24 hours).

I have been tracking Blu-Ray sales of major movies this summer. I will post them after updating it with this week's number. (Should be available within next 24 hours).

Thanks, that would be great.I was actually thinking- if a few of us want to collaborate, maybe we could work on building a "master" topic with total DVD and Blu Ray sales (I know Blu Rays are estimates at best usually so that might be hard) for major movies. We could each take a year- 2011, 2010, 2009, etc and just slowly work on it in our spare time to get the best possible data we can find. I think it'd be really interesting. The-Numbers would do most of the work for us, anyway.

Thanks, that would be great.I was actually thinking- if a few of us want to collaborate, maybe we could work on building a "master" topic with total DVD and Blu Ray sales (I know Blu Rays are estimates at best usually so that might be hard) for major movies. We could each take a year- 2011, 2010, 2009, etc and just slowly work on it in our spare time to get the best possible data we can find. I think it'd be really interesting. The-Numbers would do most of the work for us, anyway.

I had lots of unsorted data on my pc regarding Blu-ray sales, but unfortunately it crashed 3 months ago. :(We can do top-20 or top-30 all-time sellers, because data for them is easier to find, but after that it is a LOT of work.

I had lots of unsorted data on my pc regarding Blu-ray sales, but unfortunately it crashed 3 months ago. :(We can do top-20 or top-30 all-time sellers, because data for them is easier to find, but after that it is a LOT of work.

I think if we each concentrated on one year.... and tried to find the top 40 or so of that year... we could have a pretty decent list going. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just find as close to the number as you can. I mean, The-Numbers has most of the totals anyway, don't they? So it really wouldn't be that much work?

I think if we each concentrated on one year.... and tried to find the top 40 or so of that year... we could have a pretty decent list going. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just find as close to the number as you can. I mean, The-Numbers has most of the totals anyway, don't they? So it really wouldn't be that much work?

The Blu-Ray totals for older movies is only available with premium access at TN.

You have to get a premium pass or something to get older BR sales i belive..But i'm in if some work are needed..

I will need help with finding and sorting data starting from the week ending May 8, 2011. I have a list of 100 top selling Blu-Rays of all-time as of May 1 so that covers most major movies from 2008-2010.

Edited by Fake