baumer

Weekend Actuals (THG 33.1 mill)

It's a huge difference. Insulting someone by being rude, crude and obnoxious is one thing, telling someone that you hate the movie they like is another. I've never told someone they are a fucking retard for liking Potter or THG, but I have been called those exact words because I like Twilight.

Just because you use a less offensive word calling people "Loonies" for watching "the piece of garbage" THG, it's still basically the same thing, and you're being incredibly hypocritical.

Did you, or did you not opine in the Weekend Estimates thread that the media was only giving THG good reviews because they have an "agenda" or all are "on it's side"?

I just think there is some kind of an agenda with the media. How can they like such a piece of garbage so much?

Sure, you didn't call them or anyone else who likes the film any names. But, you're inferring that the only possible reason the media could like a film that you hate so much, is because they have an agenda. Not because of what you always preach about how "different people like different things."That is what makes you a hypocrite.

Thanks. Yes, it was the biggest decision I had to make before getting married. I had to decide if I'd be okay with raising kids that weren't my blood. I chose to do it, obviously, but it does come with many many challenges. lol

Your kids SHOULD be thankful. They HAVE TO be thankful.

Just because you use a less offensive word calling people "Loonies" for watching "the piece of garbage" THG, it's still basically the same thing, and you're being incredibly hypocritical.

Loonies is an affectionate term, not an insult. It's been around since 2002. Before you try to find ways to criticize me, try to know what you're talking about first. Everyone is loonie for something, especially me. I'm a SW, Indy, JAWS and Rocky loonie. There are Potter loonies and LOTR loonies and so on. It's not an insult.

Did you, or did you not opine in the Weekend Estimates thread that the media was only giving THG good reviews because they have an "agenda" or all are "on it's side"?Sure, you didn't call them or anyone else who likes the film any names. But, you're inferring that the only possible reason the media could like a film that you hate so much, is because they have an agenda. Not because of what you always preach about how "different people like different things."That is what makes you a hypocrite.

Nope, still not calling anyone a retard or an idiot.

I've read all the Hunger Games and Harry Potter and seen all the movies. Haven't read any Twilights but have seen all the movies so far. Twilight movies aren't as bad as some people make them out to be, I think hating them is just the "cool" thing to do on the internet since it's a female driven story with a love triangle, something that doesn't really appeal to most guys.HP>>> THG>>>>>>Twilight IMO.

There's of course the bandwagoners but the Twilight books are mortifying. In fact, the films show this too with the actions of the characters. It's a poor story. Of course I've only read selections criticized on the Internet.I've read the HG and in some places Katniss goes close to Bella-esque thinking before stopping.

Naaa..I'm done fighting too. I'm glad THG is doing well. I'm thrilled all of you love it so much. Warms my heart to see such a well made film do so well. Honestly. Enjoy your success you loonies.

There's of course the bandwagoners but the Twilight books are mortifying. In fact, the films show this too with the actions of the characters. It's a poor story. Of course I've only read selections criticized on the Internet.I've read the HG and in some places Katniss goes close to Bella-esque thinking before stopping.

Naaa....the story in Twilight is quite amazing. There's a lot to it. It's just too bad so many guys share the same opinion that do.

Naaa..I'm done fighting too. I'm glad THG is doing well. I'm thrilled all of you love it so much. Warms my heart to see such a well made film do so well. Honestly. Enjoy your success you loonies.

Oh, no, you won`t! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. WTF, man?

Oh, no, you won`t! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. WTF, man?

lol...I have to go soon. I can't be the only source of entertainment here. :P

lol...I have to go soon. I can't be the only source of entertainment here. :P

Weather is nice today. These no-lifers should take a cue from you. i`mn stuck at work but come 5:30 I`m free to enjoy blue sky, sunshine and fresh forrest air. Edited by fishnets