baumer

Weekend Actuals (THG 33.1 mill)

Baumer still needs to endure CATCHING FIRE and MOCKINGJAY in the years to come. :lol:

Good, the rest of us have had to endure the Twilight Saga. Easily the worst franchise in cinema history. Personally i couldnt care much less about THG, but the fact that its destroying Twilight, and is upsetting the inexplicably large number of delusional people who are considered its fans is awesome. I may even go to see it just for that reason.

Let's remember the 100th anniversary of Titanic by giving out more money to Titanic 3D! Makes not much sense, to be honest.But then, no one actually cares about the disaster.

So many disasters since then. People have become de-sensitized.

Let's remember the 100th anniversary of Titanic by giving out more money to Titanic 3D! Makes not much sense, to be honest.But then, no one actually cares about the disaster.

I do! Im watching a documentary about it right this minute.

Looks like Wrath of Titans overtook Titanic on Sunday. I wonder which film will be ahead next weekend...

Titans loses all IMAX to Titanic next weekend.

Good, the rest of us have had to endure the Twilight Saga. Easily the worst franchise in cinema history. Personally i couldnt care much less about THG, but the fact that its destroying Twilight, and is upsetting the inexplicably large number of delusional people who are considered its fans is awesome. I may even go to see it just for that reason.

+1