titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

10 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

1.5 billion is happening.

I´d love it, but i think is too far for the moment, and OS is begining to be small, so 60 M more.....mmmm...difficult, but with this film can´t say impossible, first was 400 domestic, after, 500, 600 and 700 and WW, first 900!!!, after 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.45....what a wonderful madness...

• Like 1

What a legendary run, i was worried with the PVOD, the bigger daily drops and then CRUISEd like a rocket the 700 M in just 4 magical days....no words...

In my opinion, in the last 40 years, only Titanic and E.T. have been a clear better run, but after these 2 megamonsters, TGM is in the top 5 best runs of the past 40 years, what a surprise after those past awful years to have the present to see a run like in the 80´s, i´ve enjoyed so much with these 4 months of daily excitmenet, glorious!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, setna said:

What a legendary run, i was worried with the PVOD, the bigger daily drops and then CRUISEd like a rocket the 700 M in just 4 magical days....no words...

In my opinion, in the last 40 years, only Titanic and E.T. have been a clear better run, but after these 2 megamonsters, TGM is in the top 5 best runs of the past 40 years, what a surprise after those past awful years to have the present to see a run like in the 80´s, i´ve enjoyed so much with these 4 months of daily excitmenet, glorious!!!

And run is not finished yet 2 more barren months until black Adam tgm is gonna milk more and more  money so our next goal 1.5b ww and chances of crawling in to top ten highest grossing movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doffy said:

And run is not finished yet 2 more barren months until black Adam tgm is gonna milk more and more  money so our next goal 1.5b ww and chances of crawling in to top ten highest grossing movies.

Hey Doffy, i still see you very optimistic, haha!!
But, yeah, would be amazing to cross 1.5 B but i see it very very difficult.

For comparison br added more 30million without china from 3m os Weeknd br os total  was 647 including 3m Weeknd gross from there it added 30m+ for whooping 677m total without china. total os with china is 692m.

Now coming to

tgm from 4m Weeknd we can expect atleast 25m more from os markets with nearly zero competition until black Adam and 15m more from dom.

It now stands at 1.453b  so tgm has decent shot at 1.5b club.

Edited by Doffy

2 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Overseas, Maverick stands at $747.8M, for $1.45B globally – the top film of 2022 both globally and domestically. The top five overseas market totals to date include:

1. U.K. ($101.5M)
  2. Japan ($92.0M)
  3. South Korea ($66.8M)
  4. Australia ($64.0M)
  5. France ($57.4M)

The international gross of Top Gun (excluding China) has now passed the one of Joker (739M) and Skyfall (745M). Next on the list is Minions with 753M