Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

This game, best game off the hole WC !!!!Belgium should have been 20 vs 0 !!!!We just throuw all the chances!This game was just epic!!!

I totally agree, by far the best match of the World Cup!!! Additional time was so intense!!! My bar was packed! Mostly americans shouting, singing and drinking tequila shots. They were so drunk they didn't even know they were going home :P
  • Like 1

I have to say congrats USA for the last 15 minuts!

The last 15min they realy were the best of bouth team, the other 105 Belgium was much better.

If the Beglium team plays like that against Agentina they will have a tuff time XD

I hope the results go:

Colombia 3-1 Brazil

France 2-2 Germany; French through on penalties.

Holland 4-0 Costa Rica

Belgium 3-1 Argentina

Colombia 3-0 France

Holland 3-2 Belgium

And either winner is fine with me. Even Belgium. Just want the three (four if counting France) "Favourites" out. Such dreadful football from them. No Neymar or Messi winning would be sweet, especially if Colombia wins. lol would even take a Colombia beating Brazil and Argentina, then they'd knocked out all previous SA winners.

I hope the results go:

Colombia 3-1 Brazil

France 2-2 Germany; French through on penalties.

Holland 4-0 Costa Rica

Belgium 3-1 Argentina

Colombia 3-0 France

Holland 3-2 Belgium

And either winner is fine with me. Even Belgium. Just want the three (four if counting France) "Favourites" out. Such dreadful football from them. No Neymar or Messi winning would be sweet, especially if Colombia wins. lol would even take a Colombia beating Brazil and Argentina, then they'd knocked out all previous SA winners.

4 european teams, all of which neighbooring countries with Belgium speaking all three official languages. 4 south american teams too.

Holland/Belgium is always epic drama.  It's a derby, a fratricide fight and the last time, we met our dutch cousins during a WC championship, we barely lost.  I hope we could meet again at the semi final for the revenge.

France/Germany will be drama too.

Edited by Ent

Blink,your video,is that an anticipated Brazilian movie?

it isn't a anticipated movie, I didn't about its existence until Blink posted it here. Seriously, it looks crap, a poor and generic knockoff of american horror movies.

Our cinema basically sucks ass, with very few exceptions here and there. GA friendly movie are mostly awful (really awful), the less GA friendly (art and indies) movies are a bit better, a bit.

It's really different from here.So basically July and August are just normal month there?I know it's logical given you have a different cycle for seasons but it still sounds a bit weird.

no, the holidays are usually the whole July. Some people are in holiday since World Cup started, and others are still in schools and universities (like me)

Edited by Goffe

DOFP holds  :wub:  :wub:

tickets sold in its 6th weekend 

DOFP 113k

Origins 29k

Wolverine 52k

FC 33k

X3 27k

DOFP already is the highest ticket seller of the franchise, it sold 565k more tickets than Wolverine.

I literally laughed when I saw HTTY2 hold 

:rolleyes:

First weekend:1.058m admissions(Thursday was a holiday and many schools  closed on Friday)

Second weekend:0.485m admissions(-54%)(No holiday+ BrazilvsChile)

Not so bad...

Edited by efialtes76

:rolleyes:

First weekend:1.058m admissions(Thursday was a holiday and many schools  closed on Friday)

Second weekend:0.485m admissions(-54%)(No holiday+ BrazilvsChile)

Not so bad...

school holidays + the World Cup effect (which unlike people thought, it soften the drops, look Maleficent, TFIOS, X-Men, etc.)

it isn't a anticipated movie, I didn't about its existence until Blink posted it here. Seriously, it looks crap, a poor and generic knockoff of american horror movies.Our cinema basically sucks ass, with very few exceptions here and there. GA friendly movie are mostly awful (really awful), the less GA friendly (art and indies) movies are a bit better, a bit.

Hollywood's market share in Brazil is around 90% so local movies don't matter anyway.

I don't want Holland to win....France or ColombiaBut mostly France :D

I don't know what your problem with Holland is but I would be fine with that because they never won a Cup before,winners are always the same,that wouldn't be funny.I like France but I always support the underdog.