Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Guys, hide the results. No spoilers are allowed for live sports events in any thread outside of the official one for the sport in question. 

EDIT: Fuck it, I will just hide them myself, please next time use the spoiler tags.

Edited by CJohn

I spent 23 cents of electricity

I'm talking about people that are in the stadium.

I wasn't against Brazil because of PT. They are totally different things.

Brazil may lost the World Cup but Dilma will most likely win the election. So expect more money to be spent on electricity.

Edited by xSabrinax

I'm talking about people that are in the stadium.I wasn't against Brazil because of PT. They are totally different things.Brazil may lost the World Cup but Dilma will most likely win the election. So expect more money to be spent on electricity.

According to a recent study on countries' competitiveness Brazil is one of the most expensive nations to manufacture goods and open factories : 23% more expensive than in the US despite much lower salaries,and as expensive as in France.Quite scary already.