Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Way too early to tell, we have this though (top 5 Thursday) :

Fragmentado = Split

So, second position behind Beauty and the Beast. That seems to indicate a moderate start. As I expected before something like $3m OW is to be expected. There is a strong competition this week, and with Ghost in the Shell / Boss Baby next week it will be even worse.

Didn't you say my $3m-$3.5m ow prediction for Power Rangers looked a lot?:blink:

Edited by alisson23

18 minutes ago, Rth and the Beast said:

GGPR needs big boost sa/t sun get that range..BATB holding very well and currently around 3.5 times GGPR see how weekend goes

I thought I wasn't so optimistic. It's OS numbers are looking so bad... Thank you for killing my last hope, rth

giphy.gif

Edited by alisson23
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rth and the Beast said:

GGPR needs big boost sa/t sun get that range..BATB holding very well and currently around 3.5 times GGPR see how weekend goes

Really glad about BATB. At this point it's pretty safe to say $30m is a lock, and likely to become the first 2017 release to reach it, if Logan reaches it that's likely to be a bit after BATB.

Don't forget about Logan guys, it's still there!

I expect it to be around $26m-26.5m this weekend. It will be very close to $30m in the end, slightly lower or slightly higher. It's likely to become the first movie of the franchise (Deadpool included) to reach R$90m by the way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Don't forget about Logan guys, it's still there!

I expect it to be around $26m-26.5m this weekend. It will be very close to $30m in the end, slightly lower or slightly higher. It's likely to become the first movie of the franchise (Deadpool included) to reach R$90m by the way.

Great result for a great movie.

• Like 2