Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

30 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

Those three surprise me. 

SW is overperforming in Brazil.

And Frozen as for Moana etc. Brazil was the 5th biggest market.

I edited this top, let's say 8th is not exactly overperforming but it's in sync with the size of the market, which is good given SW is not a big franchise in Brazil, at least not like in the US and Europe.

Just now, Fullbuster said:

I edited this top, let's say 8th is not exactly overperforming but it's in sync with the size of the market, which is good given SW is not a big franchise in Brazil, at least not like in the US and Europe.

Okay. It definitely is.

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

@Blaze Heatnix keep us in the know about Coco please ^^ ;)

I think the boycott is real, because the movie simply disappeared from the list of "next releases".

It was meant to be released with Jumanji, but Jumani already has a ton of screenings available ( though its official release date is January 4th ). Coco is nowhere to be found. Hopefully it gets released, but its release date will definitely change.

11 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think the boycott is real, because the movie simply disappeared from the list of "next releases".

It was meant to be released with Jumanji, but Jumani already has a ton of screenings available ( though its official release date is January 4th ). Coco is nowhere to be found. Hopefully it gets released, but its release date will definitely change.

Another release date would definitely be better. At least Jumanji is now free, I think it can do well in Brazil, what do you think? :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Another release date would definitely be better. At least Jumanji is now free, I think it can do well in Brazil, what do you think? :)

I definitely agree about a new release date. Jumanji is gonna murder Coco if they both get the same release date, which obviously isn't the case anymore.

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I definitely agree about a new release date. Jumanji is gonna murder Coco if they both get the same release date, which obviously isn't the case anymore.

What is sad for Coco is that January is a perfect month for animated movies, Moana and The Good Dnosaur really benefited from it.

With another release Coco will miss a good opportunity. Disney acted in a stupid way.

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Oh oh, why are you interested? :P

It's Mythra from the game Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Nintendo Switch :

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm so in love with that game ^^

Do you like Xenoblade?

I bought the Nintendo Switch a month ago, I'm playing Zelda right now. A masterpiece!

I love Ps4, can not wait for Ninokuni 2 and GOW to come out 0.0 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Do you like Xenoblade?

I bought the Nintendo Switch a month ago, I'm playing Zelda right now. A masterpiece!

I love Ps4, can not wait for Ninokuni 2 and GOW to come out 0.0 

As I said in that post I'm in love with Xenoblade 2, I bought a Switch 3 weeks ago with that game because Xenoblade 1 was my favorite Wii game, I'm really not disappointed : Xenoblade 2 is the best game I played in 15 years, nothing less :wub::wub: It's a must-have on Switch, exactly like Zelda BOTW and Mario Odyssey.

As for Zelda BOTW I intend to buy it in 2 months, I need to finish Zelda Majora's Mask 3D on 3DS first, meanwhile I'll buy Super Mario Odyssey :)

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

My favorite Games is The witcher 3 ... oh man ... i've no words XD 

next game for me is Mario Rabbids :P 

Mario Rabbids is clearly a good game, it's likely to be my 4th or 5th game on Switch. :)

Nintendo will reveal many new Switch games in January, it's likely to be crazy :)