006ocmysgy1hn6o3uo18ij30u01okqbo.jpg

006ocmysgy1hnocednwo2j30qo1iiavc.jpg

Let's have a second round!

March 16 — 14:00-16:00 &19:00-20:00

March 17 — 10:00-11:00 &14:00-16:00

1st round of Advance Screenings did ¥38.229M / $5.3M

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Nice breakdown for how it can reach $700M+, honestly incredible this is like 3x more than what I was expecting:

It won't make $700M.

The third one only did $521M with a massive $168M from China&Russia.

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

Yeahhh it’s heading for big drop in china which is fine, first movie only did 25 million in china and did 621 million 

if ghostbusters is as bad as reviews say, I feel like kfp4 prob go to kids movie for next 2 months

85 million budget with atleast 500 million guaranteed whatever comes afterwards is gravy

I wish Dreamworks could leave their franchises to die in peace. If you can't do the franchise justice then just don't do it. Please.

This felt a lot like Shrek 4, as it sucked all the charm and wonder and personality out from the originals. Out of context, on it's own it's an OK film, though mostly carried by the voice actors. Just depressing when it's such a step down from the previous films.

And the animation is really crappy. Loads of backgrounds and textures that have no detail. I get that they had to reduce the budget from the 150M of the previous film but still, it looks crap. Looks like a TV cartoon.

If they butcher the next HTTYD then I will actually burn down dreamworks animation offices.

Edited by Avatree

41 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I wish Dreamworks could leave their franchises to die in peace. If you can't do the franchise justice then just don't do it. Please.

This felt a lot like Shrek 4, as it sucked all the charm and wonder and personality out from the originals. Out of context, on it's own it's an OK film, though mostly carried by the voice actors. Just depressing when it's such a step down from the previous films.

And the animation is really crappy. Loads of backgrounds and textures that have no detail. I get that they had to reduce the budget from the 150M of the previous film but still, it looks crap. Looks like a TV cartoon.

If they butcher the next HTTYD then I will actually burn down dreamworks animation offices.

Shrek 4 was a good movie.

The turd was the third

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Minnale101 said:

We made to it 500 million, crazyyyyy

sequel definitely happening now, gonna out gross the 3rd movie with 70 million less budget 

Hope they actually make it good this time.

• Like 2