Jump to content

grim22

Kung Fu Panda 4 | March 8 2024

Recommended Posts



The first two movies are top DreamWorks animation, and the second one is my favorite animated Hollywood movie.

The third one wasn't as good but it was a good end to the trilogy (yeah I know there were plans for 6 movies)

Hope the fourth one keeps the quality

Link to comment
Share on other sites



3 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

Btw, I think this means we will get Shrek 5 news sooner than expected

The post-credits stinger after Puss in Boots 2 will be INSANE. Y’all think Marvel fans go crazy for this stuff, but just you wait

  • Astonished 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



The LinkedIn Comcast animator leaks strike again. I’m down for a KFP4, assuming it gets an animation style similar to The Bad Guys and Puss 2. Think Gillmans and Ronan Boyle will be their 2024 films with Shrek 5 2025

Link to comment
Share on other sites





I just realized that Pixar has a movie 1 week before that we should get to know about at D23. 

And also right before in February there's Garfield. 

I don't see Disney running from the March 1st date. So it either happens or Kung Fu ends up moving. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, p a p i said:

I just realized that Pixar has a movie 1 week before that we should get to know about at D23. 

And also right before in February there's Garfield. 

I don't see Disney running from the March 1st date. So it either happens or Kung Fu ends up moving. 

They could move it to 2/9/24 as DWA has a spot there or early April if Mario blows up.

Edited by YM!
Link to comment
Share on other sites









On 8/12/2022 at 3:34 PM, YM! said:

The LinkedIn Comcast animator leaks strike again. I’m down for a KFP4, assuming it gets an animation style similar to The Bad Guys and Puss 2. Think Gillmans and Ronan Boyle will be their 2024 films with Shrek 5 2025

 

Are any LI Comcast Animators working on Ronan Boyle?

The third book came out and I need to read it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



14 minutes ago, Morieris said:

 

Are any LI Comcast Animators working on Ronan Boyle?

The third book came out and I need to read it.

No but a DHD article leaked saying it was coming Christmas 2024.

 

https://deadline.com/2021/10/supergirl-melissa-benoist-feeling-gratitude-for-supe-series-impact-finale-nycc-1234851491/amp/

  • Astonished 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





19 minutes ago, Morieris said:

 

Oh it's 100% running from Sonic 3, but I hope it stays in 2024.

Probably September as that’s the spot that Dreamworks has and is the spot they used for their more riskier movies originally (Abominable and at one point; Croods 2, The Bad Guys, Puss In Boots 2 before pandemic stuff and/or release date changes).

Edited by YM!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



The impending floppage of Puss in Boots 2 tells me that people are tired of sequels and spinoffs like this*. Even if the movie gets great reviews and ads are all over the place, people aren't biting.

 

So yeah even if Kung Fu Panda 4 is good, it might not be financially successful.

 

*This doesn't apply to Despicable Me spinoffs and sequels.

Edited by cannastop
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.