charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

1 minute ago, StreamBO said:

Pelé ganhou 3 copas do mundo, Messi e Maradona não estão nesse nível.

I never saw Pelé playing so I just can’t make reasonable comparisons the only thing I’ll say is that Messi played in a completely different football.

11 minutes ago, Flamengo81 said:

Man... Cried more than I expected because of this. Difficult to put into words how much Pelé means for anyone who is brazilian and loves football, just like myself. 

May rest in peace with the Lord.

That’s what some here don’t seem to understand. We just lost the most beloved king that this world has ever witnessed. A Black king. That doesn’t happen every other century, let alone another day.

Inter just posted a tweet with an embedded video showing that Pelé was the one to deliver our 2nd Libertadores Cup. I forgot that I was once at the presence of the king, because I was also there. And now I’m crying again.

7 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

I never saw Pelé playing so I just can’t make reasonable comparisons the only thing I’ll say is that Messi played in a completely different football.

Trust me when I say that every single football player you know and admire knows that Pelé is the king. Messi, Mbappe, Maradona, all the Ronaldos, you name it. What he has done to the sport - and the world, not just Brazil - is nothing short of legendary.

Edited by ZattMurdock
  • Like 1

Guys it’s early in the day. No numerical updates from my prior post until at least 5

Spoiler

But uhh, you know… be thinking about that lower end of the range 

Spoiler

Or below?

Edited by Legion in Boots
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

That’s what some here don’t seem to understand. We just lost the most beloved king that this world has ever witnessed. A Black king. That doesn’t happen every other century, let alone another day.

Inter just posted a tweet with an embedded tweet showing that Pelé was the one to deliver our 2nd Libertadores Cup. I forgot that I was once at the presence of the king, because I was also there. And now I’m crying again.

People here probably has some recency bias,or not, who knows? 

Edited by StreamBO